KANANASKIS ADVENTURE RIDE
KANANASKIS ADVENTURE RIDE
Approximate 6 hour experience
Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the ride departure time
$359 + GST per person
A Real Alberta Canadian Rockies Adventure
- The full day ride departs promptly at 9:00am in order to maximize your time on the trail
- A sneak peek into one of our amazing Pack Trips
- Discover the fresh sights, sounds, and smells of a Kananaskis morning as you ride along the Valley Ridge
- A hearty lunch is packed in saddle bags to be enjoyed as you relax beside a tranquil waterfall and have a chance to stretch before setting off for the afternoon
- Back in the saddle you will explore creeks, forests, and mountain trails that wind through alpine passes with breathtaking views
- Be sure your camera is ready to capture the spectacular surroundings and any wildlife encounters
- Upon your return to the Ranch, enjoy an included cold drink and snack on the patio or in front of the fireplace and compare stories with your fellow adventurers
- Reservations are required: please book in advance below, phone or email
- Kananaskis Adventure packages are subject to availability and require a minimum of 4 participants to operate
- If unable to book online, call to see if we have this adventure going and you can join on, 1-877-591-7177
- We can add your group of three (3) or less to a waitlist for this great adventure
- Riding season operates at Boundary Ranch from May to October
- Specific season dates are dependent on the weather
| Other Tours & Adventures
Hunter Valley, Australia
Great location, great food, very friendly staff. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.
We had so much fun. My kids had never been on a horse before and they loved it. Thank you so much for such a good time.
Great trip, beautiful view, friendly people, nice horses. We enjoyed it here! Thank you.
Kelsey & Brian Atamanchuk
We had tons of fun, great horses and great scenery.
Great ranch, Great food, Great people!
Antler Lake, AB
Fantastic family experience. Thank you!!
A truly magical place!
This is a perfect way to spend a fall morning!
Daniel and Simonne Fraser
Blackstone, MA, USA
Loved this place so much!!
This is a perfect getaway from the city for a family day!
Thanks to all at Boundary Ranch for a great holiday (vacation). We come from Montreal, Quebec not knowing what to expect and we had a real rocking holiday (vacation to you dudes).
Can’t wait to go ride your beautiful horses again.
What a wonderful experience! Did the 2 hr ride, was a great mix of level and tricky trail riding with great scenery. Loved the great steak lunch after the ride. Great job done by all!
Great beginner horseback riding experience. The horses are well behaved, the staff is friendly and accommodating, food’s great. The trail, however, is mostly on forested paths, with only one clearing available to admire the wonderful mountain views; there’s no freeriding available, even in the corrall; if you want to hear the running commentary from the trail leader, you need to be in the front 2-3 positions.
This is a very easy to find ranch and it is very clean and well organized. We did a full day trip with our guide, Nick. The trail and the views were breath taking. We were able to see deers and also some grouse birds. I highly recommend this ranch to all people regardless of your riding experience.