TRAIL RIDES & ADVENTURES
Approximate 1 hour ride
1:30PM, 3:00PM and 4:15PM
Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the ride departure time
$79 + GST per person
This Ride Is Our Family Favourite!
- The one hour Buffalo Loop is an ideal introduction to horses and trail riding
- A great way to enjoy a ride when time is of the essence
- Relax and enjoy the scenery as you travel through the wooded terrain surrounding Boundary Ranch and catch glimpses of the Kananaskis Range towering against blue Alberta skies
- Your ride will pass our Buffalo Paddock and you might even see some real wildlife on our trails, so keep your eyes open for squirrels, marmots, deer, elk and more!
- Reservations are required: please book in advance below, phone or email
- Buffalo Loop packages are subject to availability and require a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- If unable to book online, call to see if we have this adventure going and you can join on, 1-877-591-7177
- We can add you to a waitlist for this great adventure too!
- Riding season operates at Boundary Ranch from May to October
- Specific season dates are dependent on the weather
| Other Rides & Adventures
Hunter Valley, Australia
Great location, great food, very friendly staff. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.
We had so much fun. My kids had never been on a horse before and they loved it. Thank you so much for such a good time.
Great trip, beautiful view, friendly people, nice horses. We enjoyed it here! Thank you.
Kelsey & Brian Atamanchuk
We had tons of fun, great horses and great scenery.
Great ranch, Great food, Great people!
Antler Lake, AB
Fantastic family experience. Thank you!!
A truly magical place!
This is a perfect way to spend a fall morning!
Daniel and Simonne Fraser
Blackstone, MA, USA
Loved this place so much!!
This is a perfect getaway from the city for a family day!
Thanks to all at Boundary Ranch for a great holiday (vacation). We come from Montreal, Quebec not knowing what to expect and we had a real rocking holiday (vacation to you dudes).
Can’t wait to go ride your beautiful horses again.
What a wonderful experience! Did the 2 hr ride, was a great mix of level and tricky trail riding with great scenery. Loved the great steak lunch after the ride. Great job done by all!
Great beginner horseback riding experience. The horses are well behaved, the staff is friendly and accommodating, food’s great. The trail, however, is mostly on forested paths, with only one clearing available to admire the wonderful mountain views; there’s no freeriding available, even in the corrall; if you want to hear the running commentary from the trail leader, you need to be in the front 2-3 positions.
This is a very easy to find ranch and it is very clean and well organized. We did a full day trip with our guide, Nick. The trail and the views were breath taking. We were able to see deers and also some grouse birds. I highly recommend this ranch to all people regardless of your riding experience.