WHITE WATER RAFTING ADVENTURE
WHITE WATER RAFTING ADVENTURE
3 hour package (2 hours rafting + 1 hour of preparation, instructional and commuting)
Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your departure time at the Rafting meeting location at Stoney Nakoda Resort and Casino
$100 + GST per Adult (16yrs+)
$70 + GST per Youth (5yrs-15yrs)
A Fun Action Packed Way To Explore Kananaskis Country!
- Join our partners at Canadian Rockies Rafting for some fun on the River!
- Spend a morning or an afternoon rafting the waves of the mighty Kananaskis River
- Rafters travel approximately 12km through Class I to Class III rapids and fast moving water
- Everyone joins in the fun and excitement as you paddle through the surf and spray of the river
- All necessary equipment and safety gear (such as wetsuits and helmets) is supplied
- Professional trained guides will escort you down the Kananaskis River
- Please inquire regarding upgrading to the Horseshoe Canyon for a morning trip.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PREPARING FOR WHITE WATER RAFTING
- Reservations are required: please book in advance by Info Request, phone 1-877-591-7177 or email [email protected]
- White Water Rafting packages are subject to availability and require a minimum of four (4) participants to operate
- We can add you to a waitlist for this great adventure too
- Rafting season operates at Boundary Ranch from May to October
- Specific season dates are dependent on the weather
| Other Rides & Adventures
Hunter Valley, Australia
Great location, great food, very friendly staff. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.
We had so much fun. My kids had never been on a horse before and they loved it. Thank you so much for such a good time.
Great trip, beautiful view, friendly people, nice horses. We enjoyed it here! Thank you.
Kelsey & Brian Atamanchuk
We had tons of fun, great horses and great scenery.
Great ranch, Great food, Great people!
Antler Lake, AB
Fantastic family experience. Thank you!!
A truly magical place!
This is a perfect way to spend a fall morning!
Daniel and Simonne Fraser
Blackstone, MA, USA
Loved this place so much!!
This is a perfect getaway from the city for a family day!
Thanks to all at Boundary Ranch for a great holiday (vacation). We come from Montreal, Quebec not knowing what to expect and we had a real rocking holiday (vacation to you dudes).
Can’t wait to go ride your beautiful horses again.
What a wonderful experience! Did the 2 hr ride, was a great mix of level and tricky trail riding with great scenery. Loved the great steak lunch after the ride. Great job done by all!
Great beginner horseback riding experience. The horses are well behaved, the staff is friendly and accommodating, food’s great. The trail, however, is mostly on forested paths, with only one clearing available to admire the wonderful mountain views; there’s no freeriding available, even in the corrall; if you want to hear the running commentary from the trail leader, you need to be in the front 2-3 positions.
This is a very easy to find ranch and it is very clean and well organized. We did a full day trip with our guide, Nick. The trail and the views were breath taking. We were able to see deers and also some grouse birds. I highly recommend this ranch to all people regardless of your riding experience.