We have finished our Trail Rides for the 2021 season and will reopen them again in early May. Please check out our Adventure Dog Carting and Winter Dog Sledding Programs.
Please feel free to book your Summer Trail ride below.
We have finished our Adventure Dog Carting Tours for the 2021 season and will reopen them again in June 2022.
Please check out our Winter Dog Sledding Programs here!
Adventure Dog Carting Tour
Approximate 1.5 hour experience ride
9:00 AM & 11 AM (daily)
Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the ride departure time
$125 + GST per person (Kids 30 pounds and under ride free, on parents lap)
Boundary Ranch is the only place in Western Canada you can experience this unique summer dryland tour!
We’ve partnered with Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours to bring a new and unique summer tour experience to Alberta! Experience the adventure of a pack of husky hero sled dogs leading you through the forests, surrounded by the stunning mountain scenery in Kananaskis, Alberta. The non-motorized, custom built carts provide a similar expereince to winter dog sledding!
- Tours run from June 14, 2021, to the end of October, weather depending.
- Each cart holds 4 participants and up to 4 kids under 30 pounds, on parents laps.
- Your tour includes a stop at the buffalo paddock and the teepee village.
- This interactive tour includes an introduction to dryland dog carting and an opportunity to help care for the dogs.
- Tour also includes entrance to the recently updated Boundary Ranch Wildlife Wonders Museum.
- Available to any age, this tour is fun for the whole family!
- Reservations are required: please book in advance below, phone or email
Hunter Valley, Australia
Kelsey & Brian Atamanchuk
Antler Lake, AB
Daniel and Simonne Fraser
Blackstone, MA, USA