- Boundary Ranch reserves the right to book other functions into the remaining site facilities. If you wish to book the entire venue and have exclusive use of the facility for your group, a surcharge will be negotiated and applied
- A minimum number of guests for your function must be met or a surcharge will apply
Payment & Deposits
- An Initial Security Deposit will be determined based on specifics of booking and must be received within 30 days of booking to secure event date; deposit will be applied to the Final Invoice
- A Secondary Deposit for 75% of all estimated charges is required 60 days prior to your event date
- The Outstanding Balance is due immediately upon receiving Final Invoice; interest of 2.5% per month is charged on Outstanding Accounts
- 180 days or more prior to event date: 90% refund of deposit
- 90 to 179 days’ notice prior to event date: 50% refund of deposit
- 89 days or fewer prior to event date: deposits are 100% non-refundable
Food & Beverage Policies
- Boundary Ranch will cater all Food and Beverage on site
- All Food and Beverage is subject to an 18% service charge plus 5% GST
- Meal number guarantees are required 72 hours in advance of the event; the guaranteed number or the actual number of attendee’s (whichever is greater) will be charged
- Special dietary meals and allergies (ie. vegetarian, gluten free) can be accommodated with a minimum of 72 hours’ notice
- All Facilities on site are licensed; it is unlawful to bring in any offsite Alcohol which has not been purchased under boundary Ranch’s license
Entertainment & Activity Policies
- 50% Security Deposit of estimated charges is required at the time of booking; Entertainment & Activity balances are required 60 days prior to the event date
- An 8% service charge will apply to all group trail rides, rafting, and organized activities
- Guaranteed participant numbers are required a minimum of 7 days in advance of the event; the guaranteed number or the actual number of attendee’s (whichever is greater) will be charged
- Entertainment and Activities not booked through Boundary Ranch are subject to approval and a service fee will apply
Note that artifacts, pictures, and taxidermy items cannot be covered or moved.
Please consult your Event Manager should you have any questions.
Hunter Valley, Australia
Great location, great food, very friendly staff. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.
We had so much fun. My kids had never been on a horse before and they loved it. Thank you so much for such a good time.
Great trip, beautiful view, friendly people, nice horses. We enjoyed it here! Thank you.
Kelsey & Brian Atamanchuk
We had tons of fun, great horses and great scenery.
Great ranch, Great food, Great people!
Antler Lake, AB
Fantastic family experience. Thank you!!
A truly magical place!
This is a perfect way to spend a fall morning!
Daniel and Simonne Fraser
Blackstone, MA, USA
Loved this place so much!!
This is a perfect getaway from the city for a family day!
Thanks to all at Boundary Ranch for a great holiday (vacation). We come from Montreal, Quebec not knowing what to expect and we had a real rocking holiday (vacation to you dudes).
Can’t wait to go ride your beautiful horses again.
What a wonderful experience! Did the 2 hr ride, was a great mix of level and tricky trail riding with great scenery. Loved the great steak lunch after the ride. Great job done by all!
Great beginner horseback riding experience. The horses are well behaved, the staff is friendly and accommodating, food’s great. The trail, however, is mostly on forested paths, with only one clearing available to admire the wonderful mountain views; there’s no freeriding available, even in the corrall; if you want to hear the running commentary from the trail leader, you need to be in the front 2-3 positions.
This is a very easy to find ranch and it is very clean and well organized. We did a full day trip with our guide, Nick. The trail and the views were breath taking. We were able to see deers and also some grouse birds. I highly recommend this ranch to all people regardless of your riding experience.